Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Working Out is Working Out!

I've been secretly working out with a personal trainer for the past few weeks, not letting my husband know.  I want to see if he will notice a difference.  So far, nothing.  But I'm not discouraged.  I feel better than I have in years, and I know that all of this huffing and puffing is good for me.  So I'll probably tell him at the end of May, when I will have been working out about 2 months, twice a week.  I'm doing upper body and abs on one day, and lower body and abs on the other.  Whitney is kicking my butt, too.  But that's fine.  It needs it!

Whitney is not only my trainer, but a new and dear friend I happened upon at my daughter's school several months ago.  Our kids are in the same class and we started planning class parties together.  I am so glad I met her.  Such a sweet, kind, tough person.  I hope to see our friendship grow in the future.  I'll keep you updated.  The one thing I CAN tell you is that she doesn't consider our friendship when she's making me do exercises and killing me in the process!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am blessed to have the family and friends that I do. I falter daily, but I work on improving myself and hopefully that translates into more meaningful relationships with those I love.